Compact, elegant, integrated, portable. Many more attributes can be given to the TBS Groundstation. In the end it boils down to the only thing you’ll be using from here on forth as your receiver, video splitter, (backup) screen, and more.
At the heart of the Groundstation is a built in 2.4GHz receiver feeding a 4″ LCD screen and four buffered video outputs, protected by a custom aluminum enclosure. A barrel connector provides juice to your video goggles, allowing you to power everything off a single 3S battery. The built-in low voltage alarm lets you know when the fun is over before the lights go out.
The four video outputs are split across two RCA connectors and two custom, locking RJ45 connectors. These inhibit cable slips for your most vital cabling. You can use the supplied cables to connect your video goggles, or make a DIY RJ45 socket for a totally clean, locked connection between your video receiver and display device. The RJ45 connector runs power, audio and video.
A USB power connector makes it possible to charge your GoPro during flight breaks or power a Raspberry Pi if needed. Last but not least, the TBS-style Video Tx connector is waiting for a TBS GREENHORN to broadcast to your video goggles wirelessly. Plug & play, obviously, why should it be any other way?
- 4″ LCD screen
- 2x video out Cinch
- 2x audio/video/5V/12V RJ45 port
- 12V power supply for goggles
- USB charger
- Low voltage alarm
- Video transmitter port for broadcast
- 16 channel receiver, fully Lawmate (TBS) and Airwave (ImmersionRC, Boscam) compatible
- XT60 port for power input (3S LiPo required)
- Dimension: 10.7cm x 8.5cm x 4.5cm
- TBS 11dB Yagi (up to 10km range)
- TBS Groundstation LiPo or any 3S 1500 – 5000mAh battery
- TBS Unify 2G4 800mW 16ch
- TBS UNIFY PRO 5G8 for broadcast
- 1x TBS GROUNDSTATION 2.4GHz
- 1x RJ45 to video goggle connector
- 1x Tripod thumb screw
- 1x Antenna mount screws