Nutmeg by Shendrones is a duct-ed quad that uses props cut down to 53mm. The ducts help generate more thrust so the Nutmeg is a ultra compact flyer that can carry a Hero. The ducts also double as prop guards so it’s safer to fly in close proximity to people.
Created by the influential and inspirational mind of Andy Shen, the squirt is quickly a great tool for cinematic content using FPV perspectives. At Flynoceros we appreciate the design and engineering passion that Andy has put into his brand while supporting the pilot community.
Together with our experience building products, and Andy’s continued creative innovation in the FPV Cinema market, we hope to make tools that afford the pilots that fly them a ready to use flying camera that can bring new perspectives to light on the screen.
Looking to become a reseller? Contact us.
Upgrade Micro F4.V2 Flight Control Board ( D-Shot Version)
CPU: STM32F405RGT6, dual 8K.
Black Box: Flash 16M
Input Voltage: 2-4S Lipo
Built-in Betaflight OSD to adjust PID
BEC Output: 5V@3A
Size: 25x25mm board, 20mm mounting holes (M2)
Support SBUS/PPM/DSMX receiver
28A 2-4S Blheli_S BB2 4 in 1 ESC:
Input Voltage: 2-4S Lipo battery
Constant Current: 28A
Peak Current: 35A
BEC Ouput: NO
Firmware: BLheli_S 16.5
Size: 27x27mm (main board)
32x32mm ( including pad)
Installing Hole: 20x20mm, M2
CPU: SILABS EFM8BB2 48MHZ
MOS Tube: TOP QUALITY MOSFET
Firmware: Betaflight 16.5
Support Damped Mode, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600, forward and reverse
HGLRC XJB-TX20.V2 Mini FPV Transmitter
Output power: PIT/25mW/100mW/200mW/350mW switchable
Control mode:BFOSD control(RX)/button
BAT: 7-26V,BEC 5V-1A
Video system: NTSC/PAL
Frequency: 5.8GHz 6 bands 48 channels, with Raceband: 5362-5945 MHZ
Rotorgeeks 1407-3600kv Motors
The 1407 is made from 7075-T6 aircraft grade aluminum, with almost 3 times the tensile strength of traditional 6063. The case design has been engineered for maximum strength and impact resistance. Shafts are secured into the rotor both mechanically and with a high strength adhesive to make shaft slippage and vertical play a thing of the past. No set screws are used (unlike Brother Hobby, X-Nova, DYS, RCX etc). The shaft is held in place at the base with a standard e-clip, making servicing and parts replacement easy.
- Single wire winding – offering high current capability and heat tolerance. Most of the high perfornance custom wound motors use this technique rather than multi strand wire. Why is it unusual? The larger wire gauge can’t be wound by machine…
- Hand wound – even with all the automation available today, nothing matches the accuracy of skilled human. The heavier gauge wire used in the Rotorgeeks motors demands hand winding
- Fully serviceable – right from the start we wanted to be able to repair and replace every part of the motor to handle crashes as well as wear and tear. Bearings are not glued in place. All parts are available separately – rotor, stator, bearings
- The little things
- Dynamically balanced rotors
- Case design engineered for light weight and maximum cooling and airflow to the windings.
- Greater clearance from the base to the windings to afford more tolerance on long mounting screws without damaging windings
- Japanese NSK bearings
- compression washer loaded to control vertical play
Caddx F2 FPV Camera
- Model: Turbo Micro F2
- Image Sensor: 1/3″ CMOS Sensor
- Horizontal Resolution: 1200 TVL
- TV System: NTSC/PAL changeable
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3
- WDR: D-WDR
- Minimum Illumination: 0.001Lux@F1.2
- Lens: 2.1mm
- Synchronization: Internal
- Electronic Shutter: PAL:1/50~100,000; NTSC:1/60~100,000
- S/N Ratio: >52dB (AGC OFF)
- Video Output: CVBS
- Audio: Yes
- Auto Gain Control: Yes
- BLC: Yes
- Camera OSD: Yes
- DNR: 2 DNR
- Language: ENG/CHN
- Image Flip: Support
- Day/Night: Auto/Color/B&W
- Dimension: 19mm x 19mm x 19mm
- Wide Power Input: DC 4.5-40V
- Work Temperature: 20℃ – 80℃
- Work Humidity: 20%-80%
- Weight: 5.5g
- Color: Yellow/Green/Pink/Black
- Nutmeg Base Plate
- Duct cover
- Hero mount
- SMA cable
- Set of Gemfan 4052 props
- 3″ micro prop cutter
Read more about the updated Nutmeg here. Wanna see what people are doing with Nutmeg and other quads of this form factor?
Check out the Cinewhoopers FB page.
Here are some Tips!