Got a retired Flynoceros frame? Want a new version? We’ll give you up to 50% credit towards a comparable Flynoceros frame for your old frame.
- Class A – Good condition with a few nicks. No structural damage. Little to no cosmetic damage.
- Class B – Good condition with some nicks. No structural damage, but some cosmetic damage
- Class C – Okay condition with some damage. Some structural damage, but still stable (no de-lamination or noodle arms)
- Class D – Bad condition. Some broken parts. Some Good parts. Not Flyable without replacement parts.
- Class E – Very bad condition. Lots of broken part. Some missing parts.
- Class Z – “Um… it exploded like a drummer for Spinal Tap! There was a flash of green light and that was it. Nothin’ was left. Well there was a little green globule. More of a stain really.”