Flynoceros now offers carbon cutting services for Prototyping and Production.
Here’s how it works:
- Submit an inquiry for quotation of your prototype
- Make sure to follow submission guidelines
- We’ll provide an order from your submission
- Check out with your order
- We’ll cut your prototype and mail it out ASAP
- If you are happy with the results and want to pursue Production Quality and Quantities, we’ll offer you production pricing and the option to list your frames in our Flyno Fabs section.
CAD File and Cutting Guidelines:
BOM File Templates:
Demo Video of How to Create BOM:
- Prototype cutting will have unfinished edges which may have carbon burrs. Handle with care.
- We do some burr clean up which can leave scuffing on the carbon fiber. This is part of the process and cannot be avoided for prototype services.